HOLODEX – Vol. XXVII Item No. 55
– Science with a Big S – The New Terran Scientific Journal – Vol. CXI – Issue #09, September 2197.
TUBULAR ORGANOPODS, Tentacles, symbiotic, osmosis
While carrying recon missions and mining enterprises in the Multiverse, Terran workers eventually came in contact with all sorts of alien botanical lifeforms. Some species were completely inoffensive while others were primarily bent on primal consumption. Oh, the complexity of the Multiverse! However, no plant ever equalled the ferocious hunger and the cunning wits of the Tubular Bulb of the Ultra Deep. Commonly referred to as Tentacles or Bulbs, they asphyxiate their preys then slide their mass in the oral cavity of their victims – often hibernating and feeding on the organic remains lodged in the stomach of their hosts, sustaining themselves for months. *** The Holodex recognizes you possess a certain knowledge on the subject. ***
– The Tubular Bulbs can be found on most outer crusts of the Ultra Deep systems. They were integrated by Terran Knowledge in 2191. Classified in the Holodex in 2192.
You can also browse the Holodex on the following topics:
- Earthlings: Defects in Design: Terran blueprints to a » better human » design. This is the censored annotated Kordusian edition.
- Dreams of the Goddess: Legendary folk tales from the Void!
- Super Space Sex Freaks MONTHLY: Erotic space pulps written in Venusian, Terran and Kordusian. – For adults ONLY!
-END OF TRANSMISSION-